Gina - A new toe-down blade design with a classic cavity-back for the purist. Designed with a square hosel, squared off heel and toe and a half shaft of offset. These features allow a player to align the club with ease. The head is made from 304 stainless steel. All but the C-Grooves, sole and back of the putter are blasted to a non-glare finish. A single sightline lies in the back cavity.
* Toe-down blade style design
* Head weight 355g
* Loft: 2.5 degrees; Lie: 72 degrees std. (2 degrees flat or 2 degrees upright also available)
* Available in RH and LH models, shaft lengths 32" to 37"
* One-piece cast construction featuring chrome-plated 304 steel and blast finish
* Head geometry has squared off dimensions for easy alignment
* C-Grooves and putter sole are bright chrome
* Over the hosel shafting, straight shaft.
* Single sight line in the back cavity.