Newest Release: Ashton Golf's X-BRID
You've been on a launch monitor, you're now fitted with the correct clubs and shafts but for some reason, you're still not throwing darts at the flag. You realize the lies on your irons might need an adjustment. You go back to your club fitter and hit off his lie board. He concludes that you need the lies adjusted by 2 degrees. You immediately realize that's why you've been consistently missing the flag to the right. You go back to the range and now your able to dial it in at the flag. BUT…you still can't hit your long irons. You go back to your club fitter and he sets you up with a couple of hybrid clubs. You hit them a lot better than your long irons but you're still leaving the ball out to the right. You again go back to your club fitter to get a lie adjustment on your hybrids. The first thing he says to you is "sorry but we can't adjust the lie on hybrids"… until now.
Introducing the X-BRID with Soft Hosel Technology from Ashton Golf.
The first hybrid club that's easily adjustable for loft and lie.
Most hybrid clubs are made of 17-4 or 4-31 stainless steel. A lot of fairway woods are made of 17-4 stainless steel. Have you ever tried to adjust the lie on a fairway wood? First thing you have to do is heat the hosel, discoloring the paint and then try your best to bend it without damaging the crown of the club or snapping the hosel. 303 and 304 stainless steel requires much less force to bend and heating is not required. 303 and 304 stainless can also be bent up to 3 degrees without complications*. The X-BRID's hosel is made of 304 stainless steel since 304 possesses better welding characteristics than 303. Using our proprietary fusion welding system, the hosel is successfully attached to the body. The relative density of 304 stainless is also slightly higher than 17-4 or 4-31 stainless steel, giving the X-BRID slightly more natural hosel weighting, leading to straighter shots.
Apart from the natural benefit of 304 stainless steel's bendability, 304 also possesses the unique feel of a forged iron. Hitting the X-BRID gives the golfer the feeling of hitting a premium forged club in the center every time.
With so many hybrids to choose from on the market today, it's nice to have a truly original design that stands out from the crowd in performance and innovation. Our goal with the X-BRID was to produce a hybrid that hits long, straight, accurate shots and feels great. With the X-BRID we've done just that.
* Face Material: Moly Forged
* Hosel Material: 304 Stainless Steel
* Crown Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
* Sole Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
* Color: High Gloss Black
* Deep and back center of gravity- high launch angle
* Double satin finish face
* Available RH only. All X-BRID heads include a free zipper headcover..
* Please do not attempt to bend this club without first consulting a qualified professional clubmaker with the proper loft/lie equipment. We are not responsible for breakage or damage to the club if there are visible signs of loft/lie adjustment. Extreme caution must be taken. Bend this club at your own risk.
- Component price $49.95 USD with headcover. Shipping is $9.95 to continental U.S. $25 to Canada and Europe. $35 to Asia/Australia. Also available assembled with your choice of shafts. We recommend the new MCC/Matrix HB-T hybrid. Email us with information on your swing/game and we'll help you choose the right shaft.
Lofts: 16, 19, 22, 25.
Return to Shopping Cart/Finish Checkout
Clubmaker Online can build you a fine custom Ashton Driver, Fairway wood, or X-Brid Hybrid using your choice of virtually any golf shaft made today. Send us an email and we'd be happy to help you choose the right combination for your game. Prices start at $219 for the MS-5 Driver, $269 for the X1 Driver, $139 for the X1 and X1D Fairway woods, and XBrid Hybrid .